With approximately 3,000 students of 80 different nationalities, the IFS is proud to welcome children from different backgrounds from kindergarten to high school every year.
We invite all potential families interested in IFS to contact us to discover
- Our bilingual French and English education from kindergarten
- The French curriculum
- Our pedagogical support for non-French-speaking children
OPEN HOUSE SESSIONS
Come see our school and meet our Principal and Admissions team
Friday, 22 March at 8:45 AM
In-person Open House
Thursday, 18 April at 4 PM
Virtual Open House
We invite you to regularly consult our website to stay informed of upcoming dates.
Schedule a one-on-one virtual rendez-vous with our admissions team for :
- An overview of IFS’ pedagogical approach and curriculum based on your child(ren)’s school level
- A guided photo tour of our campus
Please allow approximately 1 hour for your rendez-vous.
The virtual rendez-vous will be conducted via Zoom. To register, please visit our booking calendar below.
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
A private tour is a great way to experience IFS first hand and explore our campus and facilities. Families new to the French education system are invited to first connect with our Admissions team through [email protected].
- Visits are from Monday to Friday
- All guests over 12 must be vaccinated