We know that the school’s learning environment plays an important role in every student’s development and success. That’s why we put a lot of care and consideration into the spaces we provide, making sure they are designed to nurture each student’s academic performance, curiosity and creativity.
Over the years, our campus buildings have evolved in step with the latest technologies, enabling IFS to support growing numbers of students and implement advanced teaching and learning styles.
As all our facilities are intended to improve student health and engagement, we focus our attention on ensuring every building’s acoustics, lighting, size, temperature and air quality are ideally suited.
Our world-class campus is home to:
- 160 classrooms including exam rooms, (between 51 and 65 square meters in size for a capacity of 25 students)
- 4 libraries
- 4 large performance halls
- Drama, music and dance studios
- State-of-the-art media technology suites
- Science laboratories
- Clean, modern canteens
- Nap rooms for our youngest students
And with our emphasis on learning through sport, we offer:
- 2 x 25 metre swimming pools
- 2 full-size rugby and football pitches
- 3 gyms, including 2 climbing walls
- Multiple large outdoor playgrounds
- A world-class running track
- A badminton court
Élémentaire (Elementary School)
Collège and Lycée (Middle and High School)