In cooperation with teachers, IFS Groupe Humanitaire aims to raise awareness amongst our students about the difficulties faced by other children in the region and to make them understand that they can help improve their lives through simple and fun ways.
Every year, volunteer parents, in collaboration with teachers and academic teams, organise humanitarian school projects in partnership with local organisations that support children.
The mission of the IFS Groupe Humanitaire is to:
- Raise awareness about humanitarian causes amongst students
- Organise school projects to allow students to understand that they can make a difference and help the underprivileged
- Make a tangible contribution to the improvement of the living and educational conditions of disadvantaged children
To contact the IFS Groupe Humanitaire, email us at [email protected]
IFS Groupe Humanitaire favours and ensures follow-up and reliability of long-term projects.
Several organisations receive financial support:
- Children’s Wishing Well supports low-income local families.
- Alife, sets up a holistic support system for women with unplanned pregnancies and helps underprivileged families improve their lives through counselling, public education and child support.
- SCWO, unites women’s organisations in Singapore, to advance the status of women, and to be the voice of women.
As part of their Education Morale et Civique (EMC) Groupe Humanitaire class requirements, Terminale students select each year a Singaporean association to carry out a humanitarian project.
In this regard, the following transversal activities have been organised to assist them in generating funds.
- Walkathon: Saturday, 18 March 2023
- Book fairs
- from 7 to 9 December 2022
- 18 March 2023
- from 12 to 16 June 2023
- Second-hand uniform sales
Other projects can be created in future if educational opportunities arise.