- Parent Home
- My School
- My Academic Offer
- After School
- Practical Info
- IFS HOME
|Methods of payment||Comments|
|1 – Transfer||– Transfer fees are to be borne by payee
– Full bank details downloadable at the bottom of the page
|2 – Cheque||– To be made in favour of « International French School (Singapore) Ltd »
– Can be dropped at the Reception desk of the administrative offices (see below the detailed address) or at the “boutique” for the Secondaire (Secondary school).
|3 – Direct debit (GIRO)||– Kindly download the GIRO form to apply for direct debit application (PDF file).
– In order to avoid unsuccessful applications due to irregular signature, we recommend the GIRO form to be checked by your bank « signature verified » prior to returning the form to the International French School (Singapore)
– GIRO forms can be returned by normal mail to our address (see below) or dropped at the Reception desk of the administrative offices (see below the detailed address)
– It will take about 4 weeks for the GIRO application to be processed and activated.
|4 – Cash and credit card||Please note that the International French School (Singapore) does not accept payment in cash, nor by credit card.|
Each time a payment is issued to the school, an automatic email will be sent to your attention along with the receipt. Receipts as well as all your financial data are available directly on your Eduka Portal > Billing > View and print transactions.